Event is FINISHED
Japan Business, Investment, and Career Opportunities by BEAM Malaysia
Limited spaces available for this event. Please RSVP early.
If you're an Entrepreneur, Investor, or Professional seeking to explore opportunities of business expansion, investments, or career opportunities in Japan, then this event will be for you.
We're incredibly excited to have Yuki Nakamura from Yabuki Law Offices Tokyo to share more about opportunities in Japan.
The session will focus on the following:
- A deeper understanding of the Japanese market and culture.
- Things to note of when starting a business, investing, or even working in Japan.
- Tax and legal related matters in Japan
- Connecting attendees with valuable connections who can assist in their business expansion, investment, or career opportunities in Japan.
- To answer any questions of attendees with regards Japan-related opportunities.
In short, we believe the session will bring tremendous value to:
- Entrepreneurs running businesses who want to expand into the Japanese market.
- Individuals keen on investing in the Japanese market.
- Professionals seeking to work in companies based in Japan
- You want to get connected with more international and Japanese people.
Who will be present at this event?
- Entrepreneurs, Investors, and many professionals.
- Representatives from Japanese investment companies
- Representatives from Japanese corporate firms..
- The BEAM Team who will be assisting in introductions, collaborations, and market access opportunities.
- BEAM partners who provide a wide variety of professional and business services.
- The event starts from 7:30PM. We recommend coming early to mingle.
- Refreshments are NOT provided at this event, please have your dinner prior to attending.
- Ticket passes are for a single entry.
- If you're keen on collaborations or sponsorships, please drop us an email at contact[at]beam.biz
Yuki Nakamura is an associate of Yabuki Law Offices based in Tokyo, focusing on domestic and international antitrust and corruption law and business transactions. His experience includes international cartel matters, competition agency’s investigations, and defense of civil lawsuits in industries including consumer electronics and automobile parts.
Mr. Nakamura has also represented high-tech startups and other clients in a variety of business-related matters involving incorporation, employment (visa), finance, regulations, IP, compliance and contract drafting. He also leads engagements with Japanese clients who are confronting legal issues in the United States involving offshore investment on real property and inheritance procedure.
Mr. Nakamura is currently admitted to practice law in Japan and New York. He is also registered as Foreign Lawyer at Singapore International Commercial Court. He is an immigration agent certified by the Immigration Bureau of Japan. He worked as lawyer from abroad at Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher in San Francisco (2014-2015).
Mr. Nakamura received his B.A. in Law and J.D. in Business Law both from Hitotsubashi University in Tokyo. Mr. Nakamura earned his LL.M. from Northwestern University School of Law in 2014.
Add to Calendar
Fri Apr 14, 2017
7:30 PM - 10:00 PM MYT
7:30 PM - 10:00 PM MYT
Early Bird SOLD OUT RM10.00 General Pass SOLD OUT RM25.00 General Pass (2 pax) SOLD OUT RM40.00
- Venue Address
- 55A, Jalan Langgak Tunku, Bukit Tunku, 50480 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. Malaysia
7 minutes away from Publika
Want to find more groups and events like this?